Learning a musical instrument can provide a child with a wide range of skills and benefits, including concentration and other cognitive skills, time management, self-confidence, respect and support for others, and of course, a creative outlet for self-expression.
The Piano on Keyboard group program offers students (Grades 1-6) the opportunity to learn keyboard in a small group setting with individual tuition for each student.
- Maximum group size of 3 students, with individual tuition to allow students to progress at their own speed.
- Experienced teachers create a caring and supportive environment to teach the ‘foundations’ of music.
- Lessons are conveniently held during school hours.
- All lesson equipment provided.
- Private one-one lessons by request (subject to availability).
(Ideal for students moving onto high school or wanting to pursue music further)
For enquiries/enrolments, please contact:
Kat’s Keys Sound Foundations Music School
Phone: 9733 6332